Potentially the longest thread in history...

Listening to a song on my Chocolate Touch using headphones, doesn't sound too bad for being a phone :). Maybe eventually I'll get a bigger card and not have to have a separate mp3 player (my mp3 player is 2GB, the phone comes stock with 1GB but is shared with photos etc.)

Listening to a song on my Chocolate Touch using headphones, doesn't sound too bad for being a phone :). Maybe eventually I'll get a bigger card and not have to have a separate mp3 player (my mp3 player is 2GB, the phone comes stock with 1GB but is shared with photos etc.)

I love how phones can double as MP3 players! I use my blackberry every single day for music walking to and from work. Nothing wrong with it at all! 30 minutes each way so I don't need a TON songs. I am VERY enthusiastic...rofl :p

Re: Today I have...

was doing some coaxial wiring in my basement, where the ceiling is really really low by the furnace, turned around and nailed my head on a beam, hurt like a mother.

Re: Today I have...

It's raining today so I have done little to nothing. My wife and her mom had a get-together to go to and then a baby shower and a bridal shower so I have had the house to myself all day. I went to the store and got some linguine noodles and some spicy spaghetti sauce and had that for brunch. I also picked up the stuff to make a poor man's lasagna for supper tonight. Right now I really want to take a nap. Rain + spaghetti carbs = sleepy Trotter.

Back
Top Bottom