Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

I checked to see how much auto insurance would be if I was to get like a 10 year old used car
$300/month

****..I love being a 19 year old male...

1986... my insurance for a 1981 Dodge Challenger was $1300/year. 18 years old with a black-listed sports car makes for some crazy premiums.

Today I doubled my walking distance from .8 miles to 1.6 miles. My wife and I cleaned and detailed the interior of her Expedition and then followed that up with mowing and trimming the yard. Yes I am tired, but I've got to jump in the shower and then take off to make in time to help teach ESL (English as a Second Language) classes tonight.

Let's see.. Today I woke up later than usual and had to rush out of the house for school.. went to all my classes and got to see a bunch of guys dressed up like girls and vice versa (Spirit week at my high school)...
Watched a movie, ate some chicken, checked my email, checked Tech Forums, checked my Facebook, checked Slashdot and Engadget, and did the dishes. Now off to homework :( :tongue:

Today I...
Fell off my bed
ate two day-old cheezeburgers
cleaned/imaged two old mac minis from India
and this arvo I'll be picking up a monitor and some speakers from the store, then my uncle from Germany will be coming over.

Do you think if I give Susan Boyle CPR on Britons got talent I would make it to the final? I mean come on getting close to that and not commiting suicide is a talent?

Back
Top Bottom