Potentially the longest thread in history...

alright so my exhaust fan is loud all of a sudden
so i might just disconnect it cos i have another one on top
unless i can find a software to lower the speed....
any sugestions?

It could be working harder thus the louder noise, maybe due to dust or something lodged in there. Clean it a bit with some air can, and see what happens.

Not sure about software controlling the fan's speed, maybe speedfan. Or connect it to the motherboard if you can, and let the BIOS control it. Or, get a really cheap fan controller.

For just the change under your couch, or the lint from your belly button, you get a fender that looks like a vacuum cleaner, a dustpan for a spoiler, two portable hand vacuum covers for your sideview mirrors, and a lovely shoebox for your hood scoop.

f_floriancardm_7f4e2f2.jpg

so i just got back from my trip and remebered that i was suppose to share a story so here goes.
About 2 months ago i was in great falls, montana and this gate agent was all into me and saying how i was hot and blah blah...im lik...umm...i can hear u cos she was telling her co workers. Well anyways she flirted and it didnt go anywhere...
2 months later which was like 2 weeks ago..i did a quick great falls turn(meaning fly to great falls and go straight back without staying there...) and she was the gate agent and she's lik OMG i missed you...blah blah
and before closing the doors she gives me her number
we've been talking and hit if off good and now shes commin to visit me on sat...and she'll be staying the night!!!

here's her pic.
Sam2.jpg

SamGTF.jpg

her and her sis...
Sam3.jpg

so im kinda excited for sat now!

Back
Top Bottom