Post Pics of your Pet(s)!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ô¿ô said:
Yeah, Manx are the most common that are tail-less or only have a very short tail. I've always thought thay were kinda cool-lookin', even though I'm a dog guy. BTW, how do you post an actualy imiage, not just a link to the image?

Face

Manx cats have a dog-like personnality. :eek:

As for the picture, I used the IMG tag... Click the IMG button on top of the reply/post text box (once you clicked Post a reply button), and paste your picture's link (must be on a web server somewhere, or a pic hosting site, like Photobucket). Else, you need to attach it (with the Attach file function below the text box).

Here's mine .. we call him kiklu .. he's from the family Antilles pinktoe, and munches mostly crickets and other little creepy bugs :D

Attachments

• kiklu.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 85
Ugh, I don't like spiders, tarantulas. Just creep me out. My neighbor across the street has a bird eating spider and scorpions.

Kangaroo said:
I have 2 dogs, but this is the only picture I could find after searching through my hard drives.

I believe she is throwing herself into the snow at that point, makes the image a tiny bit blury on the tale - was using a $1000 camera, think it would be better wouldn't you? :p

Katie
Your Katie reminds me of our border collie, named Katie. Our Katie died last month at almost 15 years old. She was a great family member.

Dave :D

P.S. We have 1 dog, 3 cats, 1 kinkajou, and lots of fish.

I decided to keep this thread alive :)

Anyways here's my cat:

PC040014.jpg

My 2 dogs. Kira and Dexter. They are trully best of friends. Haha, thats not too common with APBT's and Akitas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom