Hit the link for the possible skin and cast your vote

• Yes, use it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, keep looking

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a fan of the original, its easy on the eyes and not flashy so when coworkers walk by they don't notice me trolling forums.

Trotter, Larry

Would you be prepared to pay for the skin ? theres a few nice ones for about $30.

Is there a way to get only the gurus/mods to have the new skin so that we can decide, it will simplify the voting that way and as the main users its us who are hardcore enough to have the forum open 24-7 lol.

I don't think we should have this limited to an oligarchy of sorts, lots of people use TF.

It would be nice if we could just adjust colors via a drop down box, slider, something like that. Rather than have the entire skin loaded up.

my eyes have become quite comfortable with the original skin.
it's sleek, fast and basic. not a bunch of stuff jumping around at you.

the proposed skin does look nice and more 'bubbly' (as said before, the green button's changed to blue would be great).
not a fan of the left side stuff going on.
possibly setting it as an option per user would be good?

original , easy on eyes.

Took some time to get used to this one after we changed the site to /pc.

If there will be a change can we select the skin that we adore most ?

Isn't there an option to allow users to choose the skin they see? If so, I vote to do that. I like the idea of the new skin, but I know some people won't, and I'm sure this would be the best option (to let us choose the skin we see via our User CP or something)

I honestly like that one with the green, blue, ehh... Anyway, it doesn't look un professional, and a lot of forums make you stick with a theme for the reason trotter explained, each skin would have to be redone somewhat to work with each forum. Anyways, I vote yes on the new one, but we should keep this current one as a default for unregistered or new users and ask them at sign up if they want the black one.

No matter what skin is used your eyes will adjust. Also, the new skin looks more "techy" so fits the branding and purpose of this site more. Finally, the admins can set it up so that users can choose the skin they want the forum to be displayed in, so you could still use the default if they enable that option. One downside of using custom skins is that when VB updates are released the skin may be incompatible.

I voted yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom