• Apple iPod Mini

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Creative Zen Micro

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regulus said:
TheMajor, I didn't know you were 18. I thought you were older, no offense.:confused:

No offense taken. I feel old anyways, and it doesn't bother me at all as long as I will be able to use computers, help out people and drink beer :D

im 17. got a car and had a job that payed real good. (what most adults get payed) Yea learning to drive was a breeze to me. Since we lived out in the sticks i could drive anywhere and not matter. now that we live in the city im glad i learned to drive in the sticks. the country rocks. BTW im 17, live w/ my parents, had a good paying job, and have a car, but my good system took a dive so i have to use this crap one. Just cause of all that dosent mean i have a good system, but it dosent mean im not gonna have a good one in the future either ;) BTW im not single either, and im glad i didnt learn to drive w/ my sister cause she failed the written test 3 times. i started on computers when i was 8 i think.

im not old. 14. just turned 14 and a half.

When do u guys get ur liscence in USA? In Canada its 16, but then it takes a while before u get ur G1

Geez. I've been driving longer than most of you have been alive...

I am 36, and will be 37 come May. I have been married for 18 years (December 1st, 1986). My daughter is sixteen (17 in June), and is a junior in High School this year.

I will admit that, at times, it feels really weird to exchange ideas and advice with you guys (and occassional girl), but I actually remember being a teen once upon a time, and know that information knows no age limits. Of course, the juvenile remarks and humor give away many ages before this thread popped up...

I am proud to call any and all my equals.

Trotter said:
Geez. I've been driving longer than most of you have been alive...
My daughter is sixteen (17 in June), and is a junior in High School this year.

yeah- we could be dating ur daughter! (is she hot?) lol:p

lol i was gonna ask the same thing about your daughter cause im 16 and a junior in high school as well. BUUUUUUUT i have my love so its all good. Anyways i actually just had a Halo2 pic w/ my system specs in it but they asked me to make it smaller so i did. they asked again so i made it smaller, but then after that they just suspended my privilage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom