phone internet

photoboy

Beta member
so i brought a new phone (cubot GT88) and i tried to use it while i was out with mates and it said not connected to the internet i have unlimited data so its not that when im at home it works when im connected to wifi what do i need to do
any help please
thanks

(also any apps like halifax snapchat BBM don't work unless im connected to wifi)

Last edited:
It sounds like your unlimited data isn't working, I'd call the company you have service with.

Dauntae

Is your SIM card inserted correctly? Can you make/receive calls/texts with it just fine?

Do you have good reception where you're at? Make sure your mobile data is turned on as well - it's possible you accidentally turned it off, or it wasn't turned on by default.

yes i can make calls text etc my mobil data is turned on with no limit also would data roaming need to be working ??

Data roaming would need to be turned on if you're roaming...but if you're in an area with your cell carrier's coverage then it shouldn't matter.

IMO, would be best to contact your cell carrier since you're in warranty and it's a new phone.

If it's a SIM card issue, they can replace it - or if it's an issue with the phone itself (hardware) then they can replace that for you as well.

I'd try doing a factory reset on the phone and seeing if the issue still occurs though. Your carrier will ask you to do this anyway first before they try any other troubleshooting steps.

OK I'll try a reset tomorrow only problem with taking it to a shop is I hot it off amazon so virgin can only do something about the sim

Well if neither a reset nor replacement SIM fixes it...then I'd say contact Amazon for a replacement (assuming it's within the appropriate time frame).

Back
Top Bottom