Paintball Markers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick

Everything to Nothing
We're having a debate on my clans website, this guys says he's been shot with a paintball marker in which the paintball leaves the gun at 500m/s. We say this can't be right as thats half a km in less than a second :eek: Anyone know the correct speeds of paintball markers? I know of course they vary from marker to marker but when I've been the guns shoot at 200m/s.

I think you're getting confused with fps (feet per second).
Most courses want you to keep your marker clocked at around 280-300 fps or lower.
I've been shot at by people who cheat and mess with their markers after they clock em. getting shot by a paintball traveling 350-400fps+ is not fun. :O

No it's not me that'spossibly confusing fps and mps its him

That's over 1600 fps. That wouldn't be a paintball... it would be a bullet.

^ Yes an it would be considered a deadly weapon, any one using this weapon in the United kingdom would be prosecuted an charged with assault with a deadly weapon. Nick please tell your friend that if he was shot with such a weapon he would most likely be dead or very seriously injured.

Ok thanks very much, he aint really a friend just an 'ally' on our BF2 clan, thanks again for the replys

LOL that would be incredible if you got shot at that speed and survived lol. my course is set at 250 fps... I don't even think there's a paintball marker that can go that fast

there is no way a paintball could travel even close to that fast....even when people majorly tweak there markers to 600 it which is about the max you can do it's not even close to 1600fps.

Even when you get shot by a paintball at 450+ it hurts like ****, sometimes it even breaks the skin..believe me, i know.

Most courts only alow 280-315fps.

Tell your friend thats BS...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom