Paintball Markers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right heres the story.

I joined a BF2 clan 6 months ago, well my clan which was just me and my mates merged with them, then in february the US part left and they were basically the founders so now the clan is run by me and my mates. We are doing well but one of the US guys has come back as a 'ally' and keeps making up thse bs storys etc like this one which i have called 'the half a km in one second paintball'

:D

No it's not me that'spossibly confusing fps and mps its him

I know of course they vary from marker to marker but when I've been the guns shoot at 200m/s.

haha dude, I'm gonna have to quote you directly - you both got confused about mps and fps! :D

no biggie though, we all make mistakes, you're being rather defensive about all of this, just take it in stride dude

500m/s or even 200m/s would more than likely break open skin or get lodged in there, even if shot from a regular distance (and it would hurt to holy mother ****)

500m/s or even 200m/s would more than likely break open skin or get lodged in there, even if shot from a regular distance (and it would hurt to holy mother ****)

Well when I went last time the guy said they did leave the gun at 200m/s, but he may have been exagerating

Even 200mps is a lot dude...that's 600fps. That would take some major extreme tweaking and someone that really knows there stuff. And to get a paintball up to that speed it would most likely use the entire air, or c02 tank. And if you got hit by that it would definitely break the skin...probably even seriously injure someone.

ANd when people do tweak them that high they are considered a firearm, and they are not used to acctually play the sport.

No way, to fire at 600 fps or 200m/s the force on the paintball as it was leaving the barrel would be more than enough to cause it to explode.

I.E. chop the ball.

The highest a gun can realistically fire at while giving reliable shots is near 400fps give or take.

not true aspire...you can buy hardened paintballs that are almost solid.... but it is not ment for acctually using it in paintball or even target practise...its a ball not a bullet so when it reaches that speed the accuracy is thrown to ****........and chopping a ball is when the ball is hit by the chop bolt in the marker and the breaks in the gun....the bolt isn't supposed to hit the pb thats why it breaks.

Sure you can buy those rubber paintballs meant for target practice.

But like I said, realistically there is a limit to the amount of force the paintball can take before rupturing.

At or near 400 fps is where you start having issues.

As for hardened paintballs, those would defeat the purpose as they probably wouldn't explode on impact and would thus be useless in a game.

Sure they would hurt as ****, and whoever was using them would most likely get caught.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom