Outlook for Mac and email headers

Status
Not open for further replies.

canooten

In Runtime
I'm hoping someone can help me with an issue that a co-worker is having with Outlook for Mac. This is the first experience I've had with the program running on a Mac....very familiar with the Windows version, so I'm not sure why I'm seeing this different behavior.

I have one co-worker that has a Macbook...he just migrated from a Windows notebook and has several email addresses he keeps up with (one is an exchange account, the others are POP/IMAP). The Exchange account was set up first, so it is his primary address by default. This address works fine. The problem is with the other accounts.
When he sends a message through any of the secondary accounts or if he replies to a message sent to a secondary account, it always shows in the header -

Name [name@primaryaccount.com] on behalf of Name [name@secondaryaccount.com]

This is a problem because he does business for 2 different organizations. The Exchange email address is for one and the POP/IMAP addresses are for the other. So whenever he sends email from the secondary (second company) addresses, they show them coming from the first company domain, on behalf of the correct company domain.

Is it possible to change this so that each address just shows 'from' the correct address without all the 'on behalf of' stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom