Off Topic: T.V. Shows

I feel like I need to start watching the walking dead!! it seems my type of thing

who watches game of thrones?? i bet a lot of you do

I have recently jumped into the GoT bandwagon. Unfortunately, my gf and I missed the 1st episode of season 3 due to the lil one not going to sleep because she wanted to be up with us watching TV (obviously can't watch with her).

Which means we also missed episode 2... Anyone know around when they will upload the episodes online on the HBOGO thing? or is it instantaneous? Will have to try this service out, might be the only way at the moment.

I've become a fan of Doctor Who in the past few months, and have been watching the newest episodes whenever I can. And since everyone is talking about GoT, I'll look into that as well. Top Gear, The Nerdist, Burn Notice, and several other shows are also on my radar.

I have recently jumped into the GoT bandwagon. Unfortunately, my gf and I missed the 1st episode of season 3 due to the lil one not going to sleep because she wanted to be up with us watching TV (obviously can't watch with her).

Which means we also missed episode 2... Anyone know around when they will upload the episodes online on the HBOGO thing? or is it instantaneous? Will have to try this service out, might be the only way at the moment.

its instantaneous, great app

season is starting of with a bang, ramping up for some good stuff real quick like, great show, read the books and they skipped a bunch and are diving into the good stuff, which is a good thing, but also left the wife confused in a few scenes, she kept asking why did they just do that or who is that now

@horror- yes, yes you should watch it, wd is amazing

its instantaneous, great app

season is starting of with a bang, ramping up for some good stuff real quick like, great show, read the books and they skipped a bunch and are diving into the good stuff, which is a good thing, but also left the wife confused in a few scenes, she kept asking why did they just do that or who is that now

@horror- yes, yes you should watch it, wd is amazing

I love horror movies so yeah =]
If I ever get time now.. I struggle a bit organizing myself. Ding my GCSEs next year !

Not sure if I've posted this before but has anyone else seen Garth Marenghis Darkplace?

Garth Marenghi's Darkplace - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Its got a couple of the IT Crowd guys in, Richard Ayoade and their boss, can't remember the dudes name at the moment. I found it pretty funny :p

At the moment I'm still getting through the classic Who series. It's the only new show I'm really watching at the moment (well sorta new because I've seen the modern who series loads).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom