Off Topic: T.V. Shows

The Asgard actually died off as a race. They won the war against the replicators in Atlantis but the problem with the Asgard are their home planet diminished and something with their reproduction stalled. It's fuzzy but that's the gist.

Universe was canned because it was way too dark and they took out the comedy of the show that everybody liked. There was too much backstabbing, too many subplots, and the main cast wasn't very likeable. They lost a lot of viewers because of the direction they took and so it was canceled before even finishing Season 2.

Well SG1, Atlantis, and Universe are all canon and the movies after the first Stargate are I guess you could call spinoffs. I'm not sure about the animated series as I didn't watch it. Unlike Spiderman, Batman and all the continuous shows/movies these 3 series continued the story of what was happening to Earth, the "original" people, and how they were progressing.

Well that just sucks hard, I loved the race of the Asgard simply because it was exciting to see how much technology they had and the endless possibility's. What season did it finish at do you know.

If I am not mistaken, the Asgard are killed on the very last episode of Stargate that aired, think it was season 10ish... It's been a long time for me o.0

If I am not mistaken, the Asgard are killed on the very last episode of Stargate that aired, think it was season 10ish... It's been a long time for me o.0

:(

What happening with the T.V Schedule over in America this XMAS. We in the UK normally get what you have afterwards you know what I mean. If a program airs in the US we normally get it next in line. Do you have any good seasons or new stuff coming out.

Have you watched Continuum or Defiance? If not, try them out, they are fairly good series, but both have been cancelled, thankfully they both had proper endings though.

Criminal Minds was a fun show to watch, although I couldn't always tell if they were taking themselves seriously, or poking fun at how serious these shows can be, can sometimes it's a liiittle over the top.

Recent shows I've enjoyed include: Black Mirror, Penny Dreadful, WestWorld, True Detective, and American Horror Story (currently watching Hotel, hoping to catch Roanoke while I'm on vacation).

Back
Top Bottom