oblivion Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

WWS

In Runtime
I was thinking of getting this game but am not sure if I will like it at this point.

After reading the other posts can you do what ever you want it the game (to an extent of course), Kill, Steal, Beat the **** out of people, Etc.?

Does the game have a long storyline or is it short?

You can do all of the things you listed, but the guards don't like it.

As to the length of the main storyline, I just don't know. I've been too wrapped up in random dungeon crawling, guild quests, and exploring to get all the way through it. Considering the fact that I've probably racked up about 60+ hours on this game that should tell you something about the number of options availible to you.

Basically the way that Oblivion works is that you go through a short dungeon and in the process choose what your character is. Then you are given the first step in the main quest (which you are never forced to do). After that you are free to do whatever you want in the game world.

It is well worth your money.

Oblivion is the biggest game to come out in a long time.... Plus I just responded to three of those threads so they got pushed to the top. :eek:

Last I hear it was 100+ for the main quest and 200-300 to finish every single thing in the game.

I wish there was more after you get the Dark Sancuary...

What happens after you get all the gates? Anyone?

I wish there was more after you get the Dark Sancuary...
Same here......I became listener last night and now all the fun is over :( I don't want to hand out orders to someone below. I want to kill people myself!

Make me the Baron of the dark brotherhood or something :p

Yeah really, but i would bet some serious money that speaker below you ends up betraying you! Just listen to that B!tch! omg dude I'm ready... I want it, BRING IT!

But seriously... why am I taking orders from a statue, not only that, a female statue!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom