NSA in Windows OS's

Status
Not open for further replies.
wasnt that article written in, 99
and didnt it say that this is in all windows packs, past 95
how did bush get the blame for this one?
do you think George Bush can turn a PC on?
produce code?
my point is, when anyother president, especially Clinton, does the same thing, its the "government"
but now i guess George Bush personally deals with every aspect of government, and every aspect of every persons life.
he's human, not satan

Wow, people like Tyler1989 and all other extremist democrats fail to realize that the NSA backdoor was put inplace back in the Clinton Administration.....

And everyone who likes to badmouth bush for everything is just
trying to be "hip" and cool by joining the "i hate bush bandwagon"

But anyways sorry for the flame, I had to throw some roadblocks up in the discussion. Oh and on the record, even if you used linux or (name your os), if your computer is connected to the internet they CAN get in it no matter what.

Was it being used then perhaps probably not. Is it being used now high chance look at everything he has done from tappings to google.

Tyler1989 said:
Indeed there is. If you think that this isn't being abused then you may aswell think Bush won florda :confused: . And that D_I_C_K who is vice president "accidentally" shot that man he would have never shot a person in plain sight 30 ft away from him.

I am saddened and amused at the same time...

My guess is you are ~17 years old. Feel free to look me up in twenty years to tell me all about the various conspiracies you still believe in.

i have advapi32.dll but not advapi.dll. advapi.dll is a virus (in xp i believe).

anyways, f**k it! who cares? if you're doing something that arouses that much suspiscion to have your computer searched by the fed. gov't, you're in trouble anyhoo.

and yea, this wasn't just implemented within the past 6 years.... it happened before the bush era

make a copy of the file..........open the copy in notepad and erase everything then save it. Make it "read only" and replace the existing one with your new copy......of course if it doesn't let you replace it, you should be able to change the property of the original and take off the 'read only', open it in notepad, erase everything, save it, then change it back to 'read only' so it shouldn't be able to recreate itself, it'll just leave the blank one you just made.

but whatever, I'm not too paranoid about it.

It's the microchips in our brains that I'm worried about.

molsen said:

anyways, f**k it! who cares? if you're doing something that arouses that much suspiscion to have your computer searched by the fed. gov't, you're in trouble anyhoo.

I do this (Well it would arouse suspiscion in a US goverment), and I am not a bad person, or doing anything illegal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom