My prom suit

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am the type of person that would rather look like a scumbag by wearing baggy jeans and other scumbag clothing

i once wore a suit for an interview, and i found myself wearing it the rest of the day because even i though i looked sharp....

did you feel the same?

yes, yes i did feel like i looked sharp. I went to a towncenter to take some picture, and everyone would look.. and it felt so good having all them people look at me, commenting me.. like **** that zoot suit looks good. And while people were looking i'd have that 1930's type of lean while swingin the chain.. it was so awesome, i felt like a million dollars

Nubius said:
Yeaaaaah, that or you simply used an online translater.

look what babelfish.altavista.com says when I type in mikes stuff

To have a young man of the marvellous evening

No he just has really rusty french man!

I dare you to pull that on a foreign language teacher, they'll catch you so easily, because translation online is literally when foreign language is more like frases, and if you translate literally it won't make sense.

lol, yeah, i tried that in german class :(

so "so ein mist" means what bad luck... but literally means "such a manure" (spelling?)

tommyboy123x said:
lol, yeah, i tried that in german class :(

so "so ein mist" means what bad luck... but literally means "such a manure" (spelling?)

haha. I tried it once on a paragraph thing because I was lazy. I got 0 points, my teacher translated it litterally for me and it was hillarious. Things like

"I go football and train station when not burritos in building"

haha, wow, that seems so much more difficult than spanish... and boy did i hate spanish... i wanted to try german, but it seems so hard. the german language sounds so aggressive! which is awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom