My new phone pics :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
Just got my LG Viewty. And i personally thought that considering this is a phone, that the picture quality was pretty good. What you think ?:

P220608_1340.jpg

Here is a video recorded at 120fps and played back at 15fps, so slow motion. Subsequently it has to be in very good light conditions for optimal quality, which it wasnt and its only at 320x240 i think. Normal mode is 640x480 and 30fps and looks way better.

YouTube - Pooring wine slow mo ku990 viewty

Will upload a full quality vid soon.

Well, That's **** good picture quality for a phone, I have the Env2 and the pic quality is almost that good. However, You did waste a good breakfast there. Tsk tsk

Thanks, not really, no. I have four pet chickens :D That ley twice a day..Lots of free fresh eggs. And as each chicken was only £1.20 per chick when we got them, it was a good investement :p

wish my parental units would let me get a cell phone, but they said i have to have a job. and i have to wait another year to get a job,yep i'm 15.

Nice pictures, my dad's camera phone (he's the only one with a camera phone, it's for his work) can't take anywhere near as good of pictures (BlackBerry Curve).

My portable survival kit consists of Dell Axim X50v PDA, SD card, CF card, Canon PowerShot camera, Nintendo DS, and cheap TracFone phone (for emergencies). Considering I make a call maybe once every 3 months and get a call maybe once a year, a cell phone is a worthless investment for me (unless it was an Internet-enabled phone...then the bill would be sky high every month). I got my pictures covered by the camera, I can upload them with the PDA through WiFi...and I got videos and youtube and music :)

I was considering about purchasing a LG Viewty. However I when for the HTC Touch Dual 850 instead as I would rather some thing Windows Mobile Powered.

For about 15 minutes today, my boss and I were discussing the pro and cons of each other's phones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom