My Head is Boxed and done rite in quite frankly..

Spud1200

Fully Optimized
Got a New Nokia Lumia for Christmas as a early present. Got no help from the Sales in the 02 Shop, got home charged it, added a £20 top up, and had to figure things out for me self. So as of yesterday I've managed to get the Internet set up, my email accounts, and the picture messageing while figureing out how to use the damm thing.

I'm not sure what the different models are if any for the 800 Range that being the one I got but this has 14.?? gig of memory, and thus after figureing out I had to download an application called Zune for the Laptop to Sync my Media I think I could be getting somewere.

Been in the house for practically two days working out how to use it, let alone the " X " amount of free apps available in the marketplace, and via IE on the device its self..

Anyone be able to add some pointers on how to get the best from it. I've closed my Facbook account so not interested in that or should I say deactivated it.

I've never had a phone like it, so its really quite new to me on what you can do with the likes of this technology..

Anyone please..

Back
Top Bottom