Movies that have disappointed you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

95BlackGA

Fully Optimized
My latest? The Collector. While it was an absolutely terrifying, and suspenseful movie, it didn't deliver. The kind that leaves it open for a sequel. If you liked the first SAW or any of the subsequent, then check this movie out! It's not a new movie, was released last year. It was a good movie, don't get me wrong, but the end just messed it up for me. You don't find out who the "Collector" is, which I liked, but seems as if the sequel will tell.

hi,
i am disappointed in old movie 'spiderman3'
i think its fault in story..
what you think?

Adventureland, LAst Action Hero, Meet the Fockers

Those are 3 i can think of right up front. Watched about half of each before i got bored and turned it off.

Yah with Meet The Fockers all the good stuff was at the start, they seemed to run out of ideas and jokes halfway through.

Probably Sherlock Holmes. While I liked it, it wasn't as good as I expected.

Daybreakers.

It's fairly new so I won't go into much detail so I won't ruin it for people but it sucked.

Trailers made it out to be like full of action, there is like 1 "action scene" that is a couple minutes long and that's it.

Then about 70% to the end of the movie the story line just makes you go WTF?!

Uhm k..so they are sitting around and basically figure out that if the vampire caught out in sunlight then put out it brings them back to life as humans. Basically "jump starts" their heart. This part I was okay with..seemed kinda cool. But then more towards the end every starts turning human just for biting the vampires that turned human? Someone BARELY mentioned that the "cured" human blood will make them turn.......but they had already spent half the movie coming up with the other cure..now it just became irrelevant and they didn't even put into effort into explaining the new thing :\

Oh yea, and they give absolutely 0 back ground on what happened, how it happened, when it happened, etc to turn the whole world into vampires basically.

If the movie would of been 30-45 movies+ longer and they explained the beginning a lot more and then the "cured blood" bs at the end...and then maybe another action scene or two it would of been a great movie...but the movie I saw was horrible :(

the most memorable disappointing movie for me is M Night Shaymalan's The Village. The twist ending was soooo bad one of my friends left the theatre because of it.

Probably Sherlock Holmes. While I liked it, it wasn't as good as I expected.
i loved that movie, i thought it couldn't possibly be any better then it was.

hmmm, this is a hard choice. Spiderman 3 was a really bad movie IMO, Watchmen was ok, but it was really lacking in some spots. Gamer, was a cool concept, but an absolutely ridiculous movie.

The latest Harry Potter :tongue:

And Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen... that was a blah movie!

M Night Shaymalan
The Sixth Sense was good even though the dialog in a lot of it was as dead as the people were supposed to be. Other than that, all of his attempts at movies are disappointing. Even Signs (can we say hour and a half of deadpan?).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom