Monitors Colors are all messed up.

orkdaorc

Baseband Member
On my computer my colors for red are showing up as black and my colors for green are showing up as yellow. I installed the latest motherboard and graphics card drivers and this hasnt fixed it. Ive tried adjusting the color on my monitor but this doesnt work either. When i go into my desktop properties and look at the color bar under 32 bit highest the color for red is showing up as black and the color for green is showing up as yellow. Is there anyway to fix this? Is this my monitor or my computer?

sounds like its prolly your monitor dying.... but the only way to be sure is try n borrow somebodys monitor and test it out

Trial and Error :)

i would guess a shot monitor too. i have the same problem but its just reds for mine. ive tried all kinds of different video cards and computers, no luck. better find yourself a new monitor

Hey I once hit my monitor really hard when I died in COunter-Strike 1.6, and it turned a sickly red, so I smacked it again, and it went back to it's normal colors. Now whenever it turns red I just tap the top of it and it goes back to normal. Keep in mind, the monitor is a Dell monitor from an Optiplex (I believe) from 1998.

Back
Top Bottom