Monitor Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found a product under my kitchen sink called "Goo Gone Automotive Spray Gel".... its working quite well, the anti-glare layer is almost gone

Get yourself a decent surge protector. It sounds like you monitor is taking hits from power spikes. Use isopropal alcohol and see if that dosen't help remove it better.

i dont know if its the outlets in my house or what, but i fry monitors left and right
They're called surge-protectors and Uninterrupted-Power-Supplies (UPS). They're great for those rare houses that have less than NASA-standard power systems. No one will probably know what yer talking about, thought, since no one else ever experiences power problems... :mad::mad:

I'd be interested to know what the end result looks like for the glare-guard yer actively destroying and when we're going to hear the "oh shyt" part of this story...

Im pretty sure they are surge protector power strips.... i could be wrong though, ill have to check, and i do have plans on buying a UPS sometime soon because of all these damn hurricanes i get down here in FL, so i can at least keep it on through the short brown outs that i get all the time, i just need to find a job first. And i got the anti-glare layer almost completely off theres just this one stubborn spot on the left that im still working on, but where it did come off , the monitor actually looks better then before...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom