Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

I'm working on the 2nd area now, working on dominating all of the Warchiefs. Killed one on accident while he was running away when I got him low enough health...some more orcs came in and when I went to do a my combat finisher on one of the normal guys...it apparently decided to target the Warchief instead -.-

This game is really cool. I purchased it more for LOR than the game. I really enjoyed the game thus far. I am not a fan of stealth games but they make it so it is possible. Can anyone explain to me why the Captains respawn. I have killed them, drained them, executed them but they keep reappearing.

Did anyone buy the dlc for the game? If so is it more of the same or something different. I see that is on sale for the xbox.

Sent from my iPhone using Tech-Forums

you need them to respawn as you will need to make at least one into a warchief haven't done the dlc but from looking through the store it just seems to be runes and packs of orc warrior bands

I killed all the war chiefs. I am just running through the story missions. Should I keep doing the red missions (Feud missions I think they are called).

Sent from my iPhone using Tech-Forums

Back
Top Bottom