Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

Picked this up for PC Friday night and played it most of the day Saturday/Sunday. Pretty fun game so far.

My GF has this wrapped under the tree as we speak. I'm not allowed to touch it until the 25th and I have to pretend that I don't know what it is, even though she told me that she picked it up on Friday so that I wouldn't.

My GF has this wrapped under the tree as we speak. I'm not allowed to touch it until the 25th and I have to pretend that I don't know what it is, even though she told me that she picked it up on Friday so that I wouldn't.

Given you like AC and Batman, I think it is safe to assume you will enjoy this game. This game makes you feel like a badass without being OP. I really enjoy the combat.

Only thing that I don't like is the movement - definitely feels like Batman there...and I didn't really care for the movement mechanics in the Batman games. It felt sluggish and not very responsive to my controls. Other than that - it's great fun.

Probably my favorite game this year. Although it was the only one that worked fine for me the day I bought it lol

Demoed that on a 4k monitor at Fry's. But they must have been running it on a 750ti lol. Looks cool tho I'll probably pick it up if far cry 4 never starts working

Given you like AC and Batman, I think it is safe to assume you will enjoy this game. This game makes you feel like a badass without being OP. I really enjoy the combat.

That sounds perfect. I'm excited to try it out, but thankfully I have more than enough to keep me busy in the meantime.

DLC's are on sale ( steam) - thinking about it. But getting into DA inquisition -so it may be months before i get back to this.

Back
Top Bottom