Microsoft Offering Vista Ultimate For Free

Status
Not open for further replies.
someone who has a load of pc's that they can throw xp/vista on should do this and get like 4 or 5 copies of ultimate. and they wouldn't have to do anything, just monitor it for something to happen. and they couldn't back down on the offer even though you aren't using the pc

someone who has a load of pc's that they can throw xp/vista on should do this and get like 4 or 5 copies of ultimate. and they wouldn't have to do anything, just monitor it for something to happen. and they couldn't back down on the offer even though you aren't using the pc
That was I was thinking too as I have access to a shitload of PC that I can just let MS monitor for the next 3 months. Not saying that they will be turned on much, or that I will be doing any thing with them.

However it's no good now as they are still offering the invasion of your privacy, but they are not giving you the Vista Ultimate.

id get thrown in prison for sure lol.

though using it on an idle PC would work. but would it be an OEM versio nthey give you? thatd be useless lol. Then your idle junk PC that doesn't need vista will have the free copy, and the PC you wanted the free copy for... wouldnt. ^^ I can't really see them sending out retail copies.

For a (in my opinion) small price microsoft will offer you Windows Vista Ultimate for free, you simply have to let microsoft monitor your every move for 3 months, fill in 2 or 3 surveys and walla !, Vista is yours. Its limited to 18+ and USA residents only at the moment. You must be using XP or Vista (although this would make it pointless, would it not ?)

N4G.com : Microsoft Offers Free Copy of Windows Vista Ultimate if you Surrender Privacy

Simple, you install it on your second computer and do not use it for 3 months + then you have vista for free!

We have recently discovered that yesterday afternoon (12/11/07) Microsoft took away the freebie part of this offer (the software). However, Microsoft is still running the survey and 3-month feedback program. This means anyone who signed up after the cutoff is still going to be monitored, but recieve nothing in return for the forfeit of privacy. Microsoft apparently thinks your privacy isn't worth anything now.

darn. missed out.

We have recently discovered that yesterday afternoon (12/11/07) Microsoft took away the freebie part of this offer (the software). However, Microsoft is still running the survey and 3-month feedback program. This means anyone who signed up after the cutoff is still going to be monitored, but recieve nothing in return for the forfeit of privacy. Microsoft apparently thinks your privacy isn't worth anything now.

darn. missed out.
Dude! Try a few days ago......

Stupidest thing I've ever heard of. Also, If they're really not offering the vista anymore that people were promised for giving up their privacy for 3 months, I'll be really surprised if it doesn't end up in court somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom