Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes

I lold hard when I went to watch it and the video quality is terrible. Way to show off your new engine, by uploading a crappy looking video. IMO any game showing off any kind of graphics needs to be 1080p or higher.

I completely forgot this was tomorrow. I won't be getting it right away, leaving straight from work to head up to the Flyers/Blackhawks game. Might pick it up after work on Wednesday though.

Word is you unlock someone pretty awesome from doing the exclusive mission on hard for ps consoles. Something to keep in mind when starting jamais vu.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I have such a love/hate relationship with MGS games... I played 2 and 3 and eventually bought the HD collection and have now played all the existing titles.

The stories are not hard to follow, you just need to pay attention to what is being presented to you and how it is being presented.

That said, the games are so long-winded that I just have a really hard time putting up with them. They are super boring but so fascinating at the same time. They're funny, too, but not to the point that I want to keep playing.

I don't know if I'll pick this one up. I think I might be over the MGS franchise and I think Konami is going to see the same from others. They've taken so many years to build this story that they aren't really appealing to any new players.

I agree that they probably need to move on to get new players into the series. Aside from remakes I don't think they're going to have anywhere to go with the story after this anyway. They painted themselves into a corner by aging snake in 4, and no one liked Raiden until they turned him into a cyborg ninja. They're going to have to introduce a new protagonist by the end of 5, continue with the Rising franchise, or fall back on miraculously reviving Solid Snake.

I'm still really excited for this one though. I've been watching a lot of it being streamed on Twitch, and it all runs so smooth.

Ghost how was it? I'm contemplating picking this up on either my lunch hour or drive home. For $30 my head say wait but my MGS fanboy heart says get it, and when it comes to things like this I'm usually a sucker and follow my fanboy heart lol.

Back
Top Bottom