Problem with the Logitech G27 racing wheel gear lever

render1967

Beta member
Hello! First, please excuse me if my English is not good enough because it is not my native language!
Now let me describe my specific problem. For two days, the gear lever on my Logitech G27 has shown the following defect. When switching in the game (for example ETS2) it often does not detect 1st, 3rd and 5th gear - in these positions it shows neutral or flashes between the specific gear and neutral (for example - 1st <> neutral). When I press the gear lever to the left or right while it is in a position, it still manages to guess the gear and engage. In addition, instead of rear detects 6th gear. So far, the 2nd, 4th and 6th switches normally.
I'm not quite sure that I have all the necessary skills to fix this problem (I've never even disassembled a similar one), but still I have some experience (years ago) with minor electronics repairs and soldering iron work and I think I have to disassemble this gear lever to try to fix it, so I ask for advice and help. If anyone is familiar with Logitech G27 and/or similar problems - please help me!
And one more thing - please do not recommend me to buy another gaming steering wheel, because I don't have the financial means to do so and I will hardly have one in the coming years.

Back
Top Bottom