mass emailer & checker

usacustomers

Baseband Member
I currently have a couple thousand subscribers to my newsletter. I need to check to see if the emails are valid and I also need to be able to send a mass email. What are some good software tools?

There's a lot of paid programs but I would like free software. My apologies, I should of mentioned that.

What kind of error are you getting? Can't really help if we don't know the error ;).

you must use email marketing technique to deliver mails to bunch of email ids. benchmark or mail champ these are two free email marketing tool available online from where you can easily send mass mails.

Well my subscribers have grown and now I have over a million. Yes chimp is nice and free but only allows 12,000/month I need more then that. Benchmark is only 2,000. I forgot the openemm error but it didn't work maybe malware.

If you've got over a thousand subscribers, why not look at monetizing them via Aweber. Disclaimer: Aweber doesn't pay me, I just think they rock. It's not expensive, and it is easy to take your regular blog newsletter and insert paid ads, etc. It's not free, but if you've got a thousand subscribers it should more than pay for itself. I know someone who has a seriously popular blog who says she makes more than twice as much from ads in the newsletter as in the blog. Your mileage may vary, obviously, but it's not pricy. I'd give it a go if I were serious about email newsletters.

Back
Top Bottom