Made MVP for my 3rd year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations dude. That's no easy accomplishment. Pays off to know a product(s) really well.

People like you make the community thrive and make this bored a strong one.

Big up's yo, hahaha.

That's awesome mak. tech forums's resident MS MVP.

lol, too bad ,"I do not accept support questions via EMail, PM, IM or my Spaces page!"

j/k

I wish I had that much knowledge in one specific area of something. I'm just like my father in the regard that we both have "enough" knowledge in vast amounts of areas to be considered "know it alls".

We call my father the "Shell Answer Man". <--- Anyone remember that?

Thanks guys. Means a lot that the community accepts it so well. After all me helping the community helps me to stay a MVP. So it is a win/win for everyone.

Like I said in the Mod area, congrats mate. Really had no doubt you'd get it again, and we all know you deserve it :D.

Oh, and no problem for the sig image mate, my pleasure. You've helped me countless times with things, and I figure it's just 1 way I can help repay that help in a way that I can :).

<Insert uber geeky comment here.>

Congrats Mak. You've helped me out with a few Windows problems, and you have a great wealth of knowledge that you have released upon us here. Thanks, and congrats again!

w00t broke 21K posts as well! Getting better everyday...

cheers mate i know you deserve every bit of it...thanks for all the help you provide here on TF as well ^_^

Nice.

Do you mean your a private beta tester for microsoft products?, asin microsoft themselves give you a beta key ?

I've never actually got to know how much you know about windows Mak, for all the problems i've had my dad has been able to fix. He knows enough to fix all the problems i have, but he ain't in that MVP group for sure :p Hopefully one day he can't fix something, and then i shall consult you on the matter ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom