Mac Running Windows XP DDO Error!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dudester4

Solid State Member
I've successfully used boot camp to install Windows XP on my Macbook(late 2009). When I run a game called Dungeons & Dragons Online(in the Windows XP partition), it crashes. The game has a client where you log in(its an application, not a web browser log in) and then if you succeed, it launches the game. (The client works, but the game doesn't.)

Problem: When the game launches, I get a blue screen that says.....

"A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL "

What I have found(aka possible culprits?):
-According to the games system requirements, I meet everything except I believe it says Service Pack 3. I installed Windows Xp Pro, SP 2. So I'm not sure if thats a possible problem.
-In Device Manager, under non-plug & play drivers, theres a thing labled "serial" that says theres no driver for it. I ran the Mac Install Disk(it has drivers for mac hardware for windows on it) twice, 1st time for installation, 2nd for repairing(didn't do anything).
-used a patch to get past entering the activation code.

Help please!

Sorry we cant assist you. Using a patch to get past entering the activation code is considered a pirated copy and we dont support pirating at all.

5) Keep Things Legal
Any discussion, links, or information on hacking, cracking, serial numbers, pirating, warez, or any other illegal matters is not allowed.

If the game says it only works with XP SP3, then you need XP SP3. Yes it matters.

Topic Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom