Loving the Wii.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethereal_Dragon

Fully Optimized
So, my brother just started school this year at UofI downstate, and he left his Wii at my parent's house so he could "consentrate on school"... lol. Well, I seized the opportunity, and have borrowed it (with his permission of course). I have it hooked up in my basement to my 65" flatscreen HDTV... I am totally addicted, and already invested $100 into it. I got 8000 Wii points, and the classic controller.

The only games he has is Wii Sports, and Zelda: Twighlight Princess, and I haven't even yet opened Zelda.... I am addicted to all the old school games I miss for NES and SNES.

Anyone else addicted to all the old games in the Wii Store??

Has anyone else browsed Tech-Forums on their Wii, or was i the first one? I even posted a few times...

Look how teenie tiny the sensor bar is on the tv... lol
Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.jpg

The wii is a great console. I stream music and videos from my computer all the time. I have used it to browse tf and tov a few times. Only posted once since it takes too long to type. They were talking about connectivity with the ds so there could be a touch screen keyboard.

Question, how do you get Wii points and download the old games? I managed to find one at wal-mart last weekend and picked it up. So far im digging Wii sports and metroid prime 3.

i got donkey kong country wich i cant stop playing and sonic the ehadge hog 1 im looking into 2, and picking up all the zelda games. plus i waan try and get metroid prime 3 now.

wii tennis rocks!!!

its like playing tennis outside.. and without the sun!! lol!!

Question, how do you get Wii points and download the old games? I managed to find one at wal-mart last weekend and picked it up. So far im digging Wii sports and metroid prime 3.

Can't you buy them from Nintendo's site? I thought that's how they sold them.

The Wii is a really fun console. I love playing tennis in Wii Sports. I was actually trying to swing hard, and move around the room. But I'm not one of those, that throw their Wii-remote at the screen...heh...My parents love it too, which is a bit strange, but it's fun for everybody.

You can purchase them directly through the shop channel or you can go to stores that sell the games and purchase the Wii Points cards, so you just have to enter the card number when you download a game.

When you go to the Wii Store throught the menu, you can select to enter Wii Points codes, or buy points with a credit card... I just got 4 cards from the store, and bought the games, and the $5 internet browser with it too. I got a TON of games.

NES:
Super Mario Brothers
The Legend of Zelda
Gradius
Kid Icarus
(one other, forgot it...)

SNES:
Donky Kong Country
Donky Kong Country 2 (I have HONESTLY, NEVER in my life played any of them but the first one.. dunno why.)
Zelda: A Link to the Past
Super Metroid
(one other, forgot it...)

Nin 64:
Super Mario 64

I told my brother I am stealing his Wii, and buying him a new one when he comes home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom