****Lords of the Fallen Spoiler Edition****

Re: **Lords of the Fallen Spoiler Edition****

I am not sure but I am taking down enemies pretty fast now. The warrior sword has great damage and destroys enemies poise. I can handle the huge flaking black knight enemies without any problems at all. I was ****ed that the First Warden clipped me for minimal damage in his final rage mode.

I am using that pole sword you get from that spider boss... its stupid powerful. I wish this game had more weapons though.

I may not have run into them yet. I found one of those fat dudes with the dog things, it was up some stairs and there is a save point up there. I got that far and turned it off.

I may not have run into them yet. I found one of those fat dudes with the dog things, it was up some stairs and there is a save point up there. I got that far and turned it off.

Lots of fat dudes, dogs and hidden creatures down there. Lots of the black knight type enemies also. Use the running shield bash. It is bad to the bone.

And I did not complete the monk's decipher quest on my first character. I did not listen to his audio and did not realize the trinket must be worn to find the three markings.

Thought I would ask here rather than the other thread as it gives away something. OK defeated the first warden, went thru the new doorway, defeated a few enemies and went down a staircase- in the middle of the staircase I see a larger floating fire object at the level of the staircase that has the 2 doors, it looks like a ward/shard or some other type of treasure - but the problem is I cant get to it. Is it a glitch= a defeated enemy dropped it in an area that I cannot get to?

Thought I would ask here rather than the other thread as it gives away something. OK defeated the first warden, went thru the new doorway, defeated a few enemies and went down a staircase- in the middle of the staircase I see a larger floating fire object at the level of the staircase that has the 2 doors, it looks like a ward/shard or some other type of treasure - but the problem is I cant get to it. Is it a glitch= a defeated enemy dropped it in an area that I cannot get to?

ypu can get it jump over the rail. Also right around there behind the door that has another door right near it you can break through a wall and get some stuff

Back
Top Bottom