****Lords of the Fallen Spoiler Edition****

Re: **Lords of the Fallen Spoiler Edition****

also they need to do a better job letting you know when an enemy drops something... I've missed a lot i am sure and a few ive picked up by luck by going over a dead guy and see the triangle prompt

also they need to do a better job letting you know when an enemy drops something... I've missed a lot i am sure and a few ive picked up by luck by going over a dead guy and see the triangle prompt

I hate the demonic shard graphic that is used for EVERY pick up. Lazy much?

I could be mistaken. The one I am talking about is the one right in the first area. Facing the door to the first Warden, behind you and to the right is a pile of rubble and a broken railing. If you climb on the rubble you can sprint jump to a small platform to the right that leads to an item and a small, enclosed winding staircase. At the top of the staircase is another small jump to a locked door. The key opens that door.

That is the key that I lost also

the final boss of this game is total BS so so so cheap

Started over as a warrior with brawler magic. I have not unlocked any spells. Beat the first three bosses and found all of the secret areas including the catacombs. That is a really interesting labyrinth level there. I died at one of the chests that pulls a trick straight out of the Depths in Dark Souks. The warrior sword you get from placing the shard of heroes at the statue during the commander fight is a beast. The running shield bash stuns the big boys with shields also. I really like this game.

Started over as a warrior with brawler magic. I have not unlocked any spells. Beat the first three bosses and found all of the secret areas including the catacombs. That is a really interesting labyrinth level there. I died at one of the chests that pulls a trick straight out of the Depths in Dark Souks. The warrior sword you get from placing the shard of heroes at the statue during the commander fight is a beast. The running shield bash stuns the big boys with shields also. I really like this game.

you go back to catacombs later in game also. I really want to beat this game to start NG+ so i don't have to start over but the boss id cheap so I restarted with a rouge

what level are you guys? I am like 43 or so

also i think i found a little experience farming place

I am not sure but I am taking down enemies pretty fast now. The warrior sword has great damage and destroys enemies poise. I can handle the huge flaking black knight enemies without any problems at all. I was ****ed that the First Warden clipped me for minimal damage in his final rage mode.

Back
Top Bottom