Lies About 9/11?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nubius,

extra weight?An airliner that size doesnt weigh much compared to the buidling, matter of fact wind pressure even on a mildly windy day produces more stress on a building that size than an airplane strike ever could.They were designed to withstand a 707 strike, which is smaller than a 757,but not by much.Being a tubular steel structure and based on video evidence if anything the insides should have pancaked and fallen leaving the outside relatively intact, and that should have started near the point of impact, video shows otherwise.Keep in mind this isnt just idle specualtion by me, people in the structural engineering business arent buying it either.The other thing is the fuel spilled and burning didnt have enough time to cause what the "official story" is saying either.

explain buidling 7, it wasnt hit by a plane, and had only small fires, watch the video of its collapse, building 7 also had the newly built "evacuation" bunker inside, built and paid for by Uncle Sam..........

explain the illegal and lack of investigation afterwards

Im not saying planes didnt hit the buildings, thats a fact, the damage and results dont match however.There is a strong possibility that the buidlings werent as strong as advertised till one looks at what happened in the first bombing.

oh ya, I am painfully aware the world is messed up and people died that day.......my Dad died on sept 10th,2001, and my cousin was in WTC 1 and was killed too.Not a good part of history for me.

You all don't know how it happened! I was there! I seen the smoke with my own eyes! The kids at school were going nuts and so were the teachers, they were saying it's like World War 3 or something. Kinda freaky.

Ya my cousin called his wife right after the impact, he was about 4 or 5 floors above the hole in the buidling.According to him the building barely shook, there was a huge noise then lots of smoke.He and others tried to get out and couldnt, the stairwells were blocked as they were in the center of the building amongst the 47 internal steel columns which got blocked by the impact of the plane, from what his wife told my family the smoke was an issue, the fire wasnt.He was going to look for another way out with some of his coworkers and was never heard from again.It took about 10months for them to finally get a death certificate, his body was never positively ID'd.Im actually more upset with the lack of investigation at this point, I deal with the govt daily in my job, im not shocked at all as to the way things were handled afterwards, but im not happy about it either.

Im a bike messenger, and I own the company I work for.

I deal with the state,local, and federal govt(all agencies) daily.Ive been doing it for several years, one thing Ive learned, its impossible to make the govt to its job if it doesnt want to, and it isnt accountable for its actions, not in reality anyway.

horndude said:
Im a bike messenger, and I own the company I work for.

I deal with the state,local, and federal govt(all agencies) daily.Ive been doing it for several years, one thing Ive learned, its impossible to make the govt to its job if it doesnt want to, and it isnt accountable for its actions, not in reality anyway.

What do bike messengers do?

-Dan The Man

horndude said:
extra weight?An airliner that size doesnt weigh much compared to the buidling, matter of fact wind pressure even on a mildly windy day produces more stress on a building that size than an airplane strike ever could.

You have to consider the area and how the pressure is being distributed around such.

Sure...the wind may have more total pressure, but that pressure is spread around a much larger area. So the pressure per square meter or what not becomes less. When you take a significant amount of force (the plane), even if it's less then the building gets total from wind), and put it in a relatively small point of the building, the amount of pressure per square meter is much greater. Think of it like a heavy person lying down on a bed of needles versus a slightly lighter person lying down on a single needle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom