Lies About 9/11?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well fair enough but there remains A LOT of holes in the story that go unexplained. Ex- Maneuvers required to make supposed crash landing and pilots inexperience, obvious lack of debris, strange hole-punching of plane through Pentagon walls. And i guess i dont recall hearing about it.... but what about the supposed flight 77 (or whatever i cant remember) itself?? is it a fictitious flight? does United or whoever have a record?? that would seem to be another obvious proving or disproving point. To ask an airline for documentation of at least the existence of such a flight wouldnt seem unwarranted, and posssibly a passenger and crew manifest.

BTW swbvry i appreciate your serving our country and sincerely thank you. I have a brother in Iraq and another in Afghanistan.

When are loved ones are killed no matter what way that may be we like for somewhere to point the blame, this helps you to focus and concentrate on something other than the death and grief but in the long run it eats you up and takes over you, you should grieve.

I'm not saying you shouldn't blame 'Bin Laden' and direct you anger at him but not in-wards upon yourselves. People make stories up and with todays methods of communication they spread rapidly until you believe that they must be true because everyone is saying it, it's in print. This is Chinese Whispers multiplied one thousand fold. Conspiracy Theories are very intriging and copulate your imagination and fears, that's why they are so prevalent.

America is not going to attack itself, how many people would have to be involved in such an operation, it would never be able to be pulled off without the truth and evidence coming forth to the public. What you see is the truth, planes crashed into the towers and we are mere humans not Gods, natural forces and the laws of science have away of biting back to remind us that we are not invincible, nature is powerful and no matter how many calculations we make we will never think of all the eventualities and variables.

I am from Ireland and here we look up to America as are Big Brother, I would love to life in the 'Land of Opportunity', you aren't the 'World Superpower' because of infighting but because the Neo-Conservatives have built a nation with common goals and a sense of belonging.

the "neocons" havent had a chance to build much of anything

9/11 was nothing more than "blowback", CIA term for others that have been wronged by the US and its policies, thats if you believe the "official" story

on the planet there's currently about 192?countries, the US has troops in 135 of them, thats an empire, the US spends more on defense than the rest of the world combined, draw your own conclusions

history has clearly shown that in the long run, the current policies of the US are unsustainable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom