Jonbenet ramsey killer caught

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iv'e just a tentative knowledge of the arrest and stuff, but to my understanding this guy was arrested in Thailand for trying to have sex with some kids? And he apparently had an abnormal obsession with the Jon Benet case, writing letters to the family, following the story intensely...I'm no expert and don't have all the details but to me it sounds likes some sick, desperate pervert doing what he has to do to get extradited to America. Life in a Thai prison or life in an American prison, hmmm.........I think he's lying.

Kill off every murderer, rapist, etc. right away I say (if there's one thing we should adopt from China, it's their methods of execution). This kind of stuff just makes me sick to the stomach to read.

Static_11 said:
O_O....instead of just anaumialsy (WORST SPELLING I'VE EVER DONE!) giving her back.... he killed her?..

LOL

i laughed really hard when i realized what you were trying to say.. anonymously.. right? if no then forgive me, hehe

HAVOC2k5 said:
um, you don't have a job. How exactly is it costing you money sweetheart?

Now, my question is.... Nubius how do you feel about Havoc calling you "Sweetheart"??...

Be honest now..

:D :freak: :p

"A big LOL goes to the EMO thread, and all that it stood for..."

Chankama said:
Now, my question is.... Nubius how do you feel about Havoc calling you "Sweetheart"??...

Be honest now..

:D :freak: :p
... He feels a gayload of pride LOL J/K

....Anyway, the murderer is a [SNIPPED!!!1] who could never get any, and is a [snipped ._.] who has a tiny [SN1PP3D] and is nothing but a pathetic inferior toiolet stain of a retarded [snippit] [snipper]

There, a said it. :cool:

Be honest now..
Didn't you see me call him 'honey'? We're close like that.

lol.. yes, thats what i was trying to spell iwth 30 hours no slepe... and as you can prolbably tell, im just waking up and everytnigs stlil blurry... im sure theres lots f typos but i cant' see em.

i agree wit the china thing.

"U dat tRizL Cuz U DizL... stuff like that...."

Static_11 said:
lol.. yes, thats what i was trying to spell iwth 30 hours no slepe... and as you can prolbably tell, im just waking up and everytnigs stlil blurry... im sure theres lots f typos but i cant' see em.

i agree wit the china thing.
You sound like Youtube. lol :p :rolleyes: :p :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom