*JOKE* Anti-Apple site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
but but...you can dual boot on a mac so it justifys the price hike!!

and macs are the uber system i mean sure theyre inferior in terms of hardware and software support, buy hey they look cool!!!!

lol...i hate apple

but but...you can dual boot on a mac so it justifys the price hike!!

and macs are the uber system i mean sure theyre inferior in terms of hardware and software support, buy hey they look cool!!!!

lol...i hate apple

Yeah! You can buy Windows and support Microsoft at the same time as being that edgy, unique (one of the many unique users even!), Mac user you are!

The thing that REALLY bugs me about apple is how often they come out with a new frickin iPod! I swear like every couple months there is a new one. They put pretty much the same exact software and hardware in a new case and make a few minor improvements and make everybody buy a new one so they can have the coolest looking one.

My phone has a great music player and that is all I need. I don't need to buy a new one every 4 months so I can have the coolest looking one.

The thing that REALLY bugs me about apple is how often they come out with a new frickin iPod! I swear like every couple months there is a new one. They put pretty much the same exact software and hardware in a new case and make a few minor improvements and make everybody buy a new one so they can have the coolest looking one.

My phone has a great music player and that is all I need. I don't need to buy a new one every 4 months so I can have the coolest looking one.

I DO :p I have 4 ipods 2x2nd generation minis (1st ran out of space so I bought another), 1x2nd gen nano, 1xipod touch. They make quite good external hard drives as every memory stick I get I get bored and start taking apart. The minis are not worth selling so I use them when I know they're going to get trashed i.e. sailing, paintballing and rolling around in fire :). The nano is small and disguisable and the touch is just sexy lol

YouTube - Mac PC - PC's Revenge

lol

dont get me wrong, i use pc at home, love it, and i use a pc in my accounting class, love it, and i use a mac in my video productions class... and the whole iMovie HD / iPhoto hike, i dont understand it. whopee! "im a mac and i come with iMovie" yeah well whopee >>> im a pc and i can upgrade myself!

however, they do have the ipod thing nailed, i love those little things, but ill only get another if mine breaks

when the ipod touch first came out i got paid that week and i hadn't spent my last weeks paycheck and it was my birthday, so i was like **** it. and i went out and bought an 8gb and it was the balls. and i had a 80gb video that i had gotten for my bday (another bday present to me) last year that i just gave to my friend cause he had always wanted an ipod but never had the money cause he has to pay for a lot of college.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom