Its A Scam

Status
Not open for further replies.
My PC's can run without AV software, because I am behind a l33t firewall and I am smart on the internet.

hard_assteel said:
In my opinion i think that the anti-virus software companies are the ones putting viruses on computers, Imagine how much more money they can make when they send more and more viruses out out on computers. Its the difference between making a billion dollars or not making a billion dollars. Have you noticed that the majority of viruses out there only infect windows? Because the businessmen know that they arent going to make any money putting viruses on linux computers, they know they can make A LOT more money infecting windows because the majority of people use windows.
And people make money in spyware and adware in various ways
1. anti-spyware software businessmen put more spyware in computers to sell more software.
2. spyware and adware are solicitations.
3.They jack your personal @##$%
Now think about it, the majority of people use windows, and the businessmen know they arent going to make money by infecting linux based software because the money is in infecting windows.
Don't trust the software security companies! They are the mafiosos infecting your computers in the first place!

please comment on this article i want to hear everybody's opinion

omg please do not have kids so their are not more ignorant people in the world

DJ-CHRIS said:
My PC's can run without AV software, because I am behind a l33t firewall and I am smart on the internet.

same as him, i dont download crap from the internet and if my firewall says it might be bad i trust it...if i do get a virus..somehow i take chuck a diablo11...reformat.

No actually i'm not stupid and i'm not ignorant, and i probably make a lot more money than you, the reason i posted that is because i think those people are good businessmen, and i see their ways of making money. They are definately not going to make any money off me. Can't out hustle the hustler$$$

hard_assteel demonstrates "ABSOLUTE TRUTH"

hard_assteel said:
No actually i'm not stupid and i'm not ignorant, and i probably make a lot more money than you, the reason i posted that is because i think those people are good businessmen, and i see their ways of making money. They are definately not going to make any money off me. Can't out hustle the hustler$$$
Well, that is may be true for you.......

Just don't come crying back here if your computer start rebooting for reason what so ever.

hard_assteel said:

ok, then if you say that i'm gonna ask you right now..how much do you make a month? if you can't answer that with a real answer and try to make some smartass comment, then you're lying

k :)

lol, i make no monies a month.
tip : live off ur parents.

yea im also interested to see wat this "guy" makes a month, i mean especially if he is a 'hustler'.

Thankx gimli of gloin, apokalipse, Joeisalsocool, ShoobieRat, DJ-CHRIS, you guys are cool but everybody else who replied can continue on getting hustled out of there money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom