Is it worth getting the Wii u

john88450

Solid State Member
How good is the Wii u going to be? Some of the games that they are releasing on that system seem good.

well it was made by underaged children in china, so im guessing the quality is not going to be the greatest

I toyed with it at Gamestop a bit. Seems pretty fun even though I didn't get to really mess with the new features or built in controller screen much.

Overall, if you have a Wii and had fun with it the Wii U should be even more fun than that.

Nintendo products are always fun. They just tend to get boring. I'm going to wait a year, Nintendo products always come down in price.

I have worked a Nintendo Holiday promotion before as a Brand Ambassador GURU. I can tell you that Nintendo does this every year in November and December to demo new systems and games. My best advice would be to try to demo the system before you make a decision. It offers many fun options that are different from just the Wii or the XBOX Kinect. However, everyone has different preferences. Find a local BestBuy or Gamestop (even Target) to try it out.

Nintendo products are always fun, no matter what. The only problem is that I find Nintendo Wii to be more of a party system; meaning it's geared more to play with your friends rather than by yourself.

Oh, Lar's just joking around. Here's my issue with the Wii U, it isn't a huge leap from the current gen systems (Xbox 360 and Playstation 3) and Microsoft (rumored) and Sony are coming out with more advanced next gen system this year that will have similar features to the Wii U with the second screen.

It's also not a good sign that many next gen devs are saying that they don't intend to support the Wii U, so it's going to be mostly Nintendo games. Some good games, I'm sure, but that's going to really limit what can be played.

Nintendo products are always fun, no matter what. The only problem is that I find Nintendo Wii to be more of a party system; meaning it's geared more to play with your friends rather than by yourself.

I'd rather get the xbox 360 !!

Back
Top Bottom