iphone

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are only contract ones out there. Not sure on how 'cell' phones work in the US, but if it is the same as here you will pay per Kb of data transfer onto your monthly statement.

I could have sworn it had wifi capabilitys.... How could they charge you if your using your homes wifi??? Ehh... I hate phones...

It might do.

checks...

Wireless data

* Wi-Fi (802.11b/g)

Yes it does. That was an opportunity lost to make money. But no one here uses WAP on their phones.

in order to enable the phone you have to have service from at&t and that service includes using the built in web browser so your paying for the contract not th internet per say

As said, if it is anything like here, you have to pay for the WAP as an extra per KB (Unless it has some free internet minutes.) This is not via the 802.11b/g where they can't charge for it.

^you dont have to pay for yuor internet you just use it
if you have the contract you use the iphone internet free as long as you have the plan

Why won't Apple sell their OS separately? Anyways the iphone is too expensive for my taste right now. Also, Creative Zen Vision > Apple Ipod XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom