Inactive users

Status
Not open for further replies.
GPU works fine in 7 for me mate. Using the 181.22 drivers; they work fine for me.

Just installed the 182 driver set. Same thing. F@H wont fold unless i display the client. Which defeats the purpose of running the TaskBar only client. :rolleyes:

I'm still chuggin' along. I was on the top 20 producer's list for like. A day. Haha.

I don't know how I'm in the top 20 producers, I started about a week ago and have about 9k points. Getting like 1K a day, maybe 2k If I leave my machine on all night.

We only have 30 folks regularly contributing, and alot of the lower scores are uni-processors making 4-500ppd.

I say keep your name on, as even alittle donation is worth acknowledgment.

I don't know how I'm in the top 20 producers, I started about a week ago and have about 9k points. Getting like 1K a day, maybe 2k If I leave my machine on all night.

That list is not the top 20 scores, it is the top 20 24hour averages. You are getting 1,262/24 hour and the minimum required to get on the list is just 974 (which would push phantom118 off even though he has 614,750 points total).

Really dumb question for you, but you did reinstall the gpu client again, correct?
I always remove and reinstall the client when changing drivers. Including the storage folder in the Users/Roaming folder.

Now i let it go and gets like 4% done, Errors out and starts a new one. Yeah it jsut doesnt like Win7. Even in Compatibility Mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom