If You Laugh At Emos Read!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I laugh at emo's. There silly. I laugh at how they think cutting there rists releives 'pain', thats strange, i thought quite the opposite.

I laugh at emo's. There silly. I laugh at how they think cutting there rists releives 'pain', thats strange, i thought quite the opposite.

That's actually scientifically backed...

Its a combination of the rush of endorphins recieved by the cut and the way the brain priotizes pain.

I guess it's a cool video. But then again, it's not so cool to laugh at other people wanting to be who they want to be. It's like relating to people who are gay, they are who they want to be right? Or men who act feminine. It's just how people show their inner-self.

lmao...that was great.

I guess it's a cool video. But then again, it's not so cool to laugh at other people wanting to be who they want to be.

Riigghhtt.

It's like relating to people who are gay, they are who they want to be right?

Wrong -- they're gay.

Or men who act feminine.

Wrong again -- men are men...they're not suppose to act feminine, and if they do act feminine then they deserve to be beat up by countless squirrels and little midget men.

It's just how people show their inner-self.

Yea, and it's completely impossible for their "inner-selves" to be completely...wrong.

P.S. Lesbians are hot.

i don't like emos because they cry out for attention, and have to rub their sexuality and attention deficit in everyone else's faces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom