I saw...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiZcO

In Runtime
I saw a Mcdonald Commerical showing the Mcribb for a limited of time to get one... well, they came back last year in October and they left around here alittle after christmas, but now im seeing the Mcrib commerical.. is it a mistake or did they come back already, has anyone dropped by mcdonalds lately and seen them?

are you actually saying that if they're back you'll be in line ordering one? sick.

i havent eaten fast food in years. /barf

Fuddruckers FTW. McDonalds is like the lowest level of fast food. Do they even use real meat in their burgers?

lol i love mcdonalds
i havent seen any ads fr the mcrib around here but i know i ate alot of them while they were here
people bash mcdonalds alt because it unhealthy and what now but **** paying out the *** for healthy food that tastes like crap

I read somewhere that they're doing yet another Farewell Tour for the Mcrib so I think it'll be in certain states for a limited time. Whatever it takes for McDonalds to make more money. I've never had the Mcrib before, nor do I ever intend to, but some people seem to swear by it when it's in town.

it's real "meat" but i'll leave it at that for all you meat eaters, lol :D (use your imagination)

they always do a mcrib thing from time to time because it's not a regular item right? bring it out...then gone....then comes back...I haven't eaten mcdonalds in decades but I think I ocassionally ate someone's fries 5-10 years ago :p

Well, i love the mcribs, i use to eat like 2 at a time, they're awesome... and no im not fat lol but they're good. well i called their 1800 number asking why they have the AD on TV if the mcdonalds isnt carrying any.. they're like "We're Sorry it was a Glitch" so now they're sending me coupons in mail blah

mcdonalds is ok if you're on a budget but i prefer sonic, kfc, rally's/checker's or dairy queen. lol my ex fiancee' likes mcdonalds so much she was angry for an entire weekend because her dad promised her and her sister mcdonalds and didn't deliver. :p

bada ba ba ba im lovin it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom