I RETIRED From WoW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KCRMYZ

Banned
Just quit to day, it's uninstalled. Sold my two accounts for 550 and 350. I am now a free man I can enjoy the world now! Anyhow, with the money I have recieved I am probably gonna get some upgrades on my computers. Was curious, is anyone still stuck into this game?

Let me know, Thanks : ]

I just quit about 2 months ago. The expansion killed it for me, along with just having a lot of stuff going on in my life. It was a great game for a while (probably the best I've played) but it became way too much of a timesink. It would take an hour to get a run or raid organized before it even got started. I'm also more into the pvp aspect and with wow that was tied too closely with pve stuff. I don't think my account would sell for much. Maybe before the expansion, but now my dude is vastly undergeared as I never raided BC.

I played heavily for about a year and a half. Was a very active member of a raiding guild on Azshara (Horde) but foudn that I had less fun once the expansion came out since everyone was more concerned with maxing out and raiding the new content than just playing, PvPin and helping others level. I quit at level 67 with my Troll warrior and a 40 something priest. Sold teh account for just over $200 and have been WoW free since. Although I know by the end of the yera I will proly be playing anotehr MMO.

Yeah I hated PvE after doing it a resto druid 1-60 and all of 60. Went balance and had 2.5/4 Epics and got a 350 Offer and took it.

WoWCancelled.gif

Feels Good, Doesn't It?

I quite playing WoW for the third and final time earlier this year.

First time I quit was that I had a freind talk me into playing Star Wars Galaxies again. I was having a good time with that until SOE updated the combat system for the third time.

Second time I quit was that i have a magor falling out with my guild. The same group of people that I was playing SWG with just turned into complete *** holes on WoW. I just go sick and tired of helping other people out leveling their characters. But when it came to me leveling up, that was a different story. And in the end, the guild folded. And I had a character up at 55.

Third time, i had some friend talk into playing wow. They were telling me all this stuff about how they are going to try out the new races and all that. However most of the time when I was playing, they were more interested in playing their level 60+ mains. So I just moved on.

Currently I am not playing any MMO. I would like to play one, but currently there is none out there that are really holding my interest.

WoW just never cut it for me, and I already paid around 135 bucks on the game and never got past lvl 30 since everytime a couple of my friends started playing WoW, we would all make new characters. Then after a while it just started to get on my nerves so I am going to quit.

I just downloaded the trial for Eve Online, old MMO but it is definitely more interesting than WoW.

I played for about a year shortly after WoW came out and then quit for a while. I tried picking it up again after the expansion came out but I just never could get into it. Everything felt pretty much the same and it became a bore to play. I've tried a few mmo games since then. EVE was really slow paced but it was okay. I might try and get back into it. AO was too unpolished imo and I didn't like it. I just downloaded the free version of Darkspace and am interested in trying that out.

Never played WoW, Never will.... I'm not really into mmorpg's... So I have no idea how addicting it is....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom