I RETIRED From WoW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I played for about a year shortly after WoW came out and then quit for a while. I tried picking it up again after the expansion came out but I just never could get into it. Everything felt pretty much the same and it became a bore to play. I've tried a few mmo games since then. EVE was really slow paced but it was okay. I might try and get back into it. AO was too unpolished imo and I didn't like it. I just downloaded the free version of Darkspace and am interested in trying that out.

Yea, EVE is very slow paced, but it's a lot more intricate than other MMOs, and I like that.

Yea, EVE is very slow paced, but it's a lot more intricate than other MMOs, and I like that.
The thing I like about EVE is that the skill system is not all grind. It means one can have a socal life and still play this game.

I got half a mind to reinstall that game.

However currently i am going try out Neocron 2.0 tonight.

Now, I'm sure you guys will be shocked when you read what I say, but here goes:

I have never played WoW.

The only games I really play against others are games that you can just pick up and play without having to constantly level up, and keep upgrading and all that.

For the most part, that means FPS and RTS games.

I mean, you do have upgrades and stuff in RTS, but you don't usually have to do nearly as much. It's not really the main focus of the game (usually).

Congrats Apok, I also hate mmorpgs, especially if u have to pay for them every month. I prefer ROL over WoW anyday

Im alt tabbed out of WoW lol .... I returned for the summer and during this school year i controlled myself !!! And I will ! Hey man I dont understand how you give your chars away like that for i mean money even me as a jew won't do that :p

Apokalipse I have never paid WOW and I doubt I will I don't want to either, I have played 1 or 2 mmorpgs and I liked them to the point that they where mostly fresh but it is just a shame some of them are so expensive and so addictive.

I have seen people play it, and.. yuck. That is just so boring to me. Congrats on retiring from it, perhaps now you can shave that foot long beard and get some sun on that pasty white complexion.. hehe j/k.

but really.

I have seen people play it, and.. yuck. That is just so boring to me. Congrats on retiring from it, perhaps now you can shave that foot long beard and get some sun on that pasty white complexion.. hehe j/k.

but really.
15 But if I was any older I probably would have : P, Anyhow I played FPS Since 11, played 2 years of it and then started playing WoW. Now I'm back to FPS. I play TFC and CS:S BF2 and 2142. I play TFC Heavily though.

Besides the near grand I made from playing the game it feels so much better to adapt to the sun outside.

If any of yall want a free mmorpg...i've been playing one for some time....its pretty good and its free....although its 2d it's go a lot to it....its called Conqueronline...

Conquer Online

"Hi, My name is KCRMYZ, and I'm a WoWijuana smoker..."

You can't just go COLD TURKEY like that, man. It never works. :( You gotta do rehab. :confused:

I'm currently coping with an addiction to CS:S. It's terrible. :( I WANT to stop, but there's just soo many n00bz 2 pW|\|. It's starting to get the best of me, and it's hard to cope!! *Cries* :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom