I RETIRED From WoW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, I'm sure you guys will be shocked when you read what I say, but here goes:

I have never played WoW.

BLASPHEMY!!!!
There is no life, only WoW! :p :)

I think KCRNYZ, Tadow, TheDiceman, Beefcake, jorsoft03 should be issued infraction cards for lack of commitment to the game.

Psp crazy1, mtoxr4333 should be banned for their comments. In fact there kids too.

(only kidding)

It crack me up every time I offend one of my freinds how happens to be a WoW Addict.

If any of yall want a free mmorpg...i've been playing one for some time....its pretty good and its free....although its 2d it's go a lot to it....its called Conqueronline...

Conquer Online

I have a rather large list right here

Now, I'm sure you guys will be shocked when you read what I say, but here goes:

I have never played WoW.

The only games I really play against others are games that you can just pick up and play without having to constantly level up, and keep upgrading and all that.

For the most part, that means FPS and RTS games.

I mean, you do have upgrades and stuff in RTS, but you don't usually have to do nearly as much. It's not really the main focus of the game (usually).

lol same here about the not playing WoW, and the preference of FPS games.......... i guess we are outcasts.... but its heresy not to play wow to most ppl.... some1 infact told me to add that to the techies bible...... but lest sit in the corner and be outcasts.........

I love the game it just takes too much time to fit into my life right now.

/shrug

I still troll the WoW off topic forum hehe

it's pretty hilarious hearing WoW addicts talk about quitting the game like it's a drug or something

i've never played the game, never will. doesn't look remotely interesting to me. :shrug:

I got into Lineage II before I could get into wow.

Don't mind me I'm just passing through.

sticknessbv8.gif

Onward?

Get City of Villains, being evil is a lot of fun. It has PvE and PvP, not to mention flying around on your own is a lot more fun than summoning a big slow bird thing and flying around on it. CoV > WoW

I play Guild Wars. I find that its a lot cheaper than WoW. The expansions don't totally shut you down in playing is what i like about it.

I have currently reactivate my account at the beginning on the month. However I don't see myself playing that much longer.

firstly, time. I just don't have much of it these days.
Secondly, Bioshock is out. I am considering about downloading that via Steam. And by the time i finish that, He||sgate London will be out. And that is some thing I am definatly looking forward too.

MMO's that I am currently looking forward to is Tabula Rasa

Eww... WoW...

I have lost friends to that got **** game, it's like they get sucked in.. and I never see em, and like months later, I'll be like hey whats up, theyll be like nothing, i had to sell my car to pay for WoW online, i lost my job cuz I couldnt stop playing.

I be like, wtf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom