I hate my ISP with a passion, look at the crap thare support gave me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had comcast since they took over at&t or whatever it was before it was comcast and it was great for years. Here we have 8mb cable and I loved it.. but the past 2-3 months almost EVERY night at around 9pm the cable internet would go out, they have been out about 12 or more times.. they cannot figure it out.. so unfortunetly I had to switch to sbc dsl 6mb connection, which so far I am very happy with also.

Yea, my dsl company isn't so great, I'm with aliant (which is a phone company in atlantic Canada for those of you who are from the states) I asked to purchase, (would like to enfisized PURCHASE) a static IP, they wouldn't let me, so I asked them to help me disable my hardware firewall, they wouldn't help me, so I asked them to at least help me open a port in the firewall, they wouldn't help me, so I just blasted out the firewall and used a snatcher to grab an IP. But at least I was never hung up on in chat I suppose.

Wait, your telling me, these people straight STOLE physical equipment from you?

Thats just... crazy.

Oh, and my parents have used SBC in the past, they suck omega ****

Right now, were on AOL, connection is slow as a snail. Dial up is better then what we have pretty much. But it gets the job done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom