I don't think so

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see this as any different from emulating OS X using PearPC on any other x86-based computer. Why does using an XBox to do it make it special? :p

I don't think that this is real. Look at the screen shot of the "about this mac" window. Whoever took the screen shot was nice enough to magnify the Internet Exploder icon to where you cannot see the processor speed, but evidently, the xBox has a G3 in it :freak: Also, the first gen xBox only had 64 mb ram... the window counts 128, once again.. strange because OS X won't work on anything less than 128mb..:freak:

I think its just there to make people mess up their xBox's... besides... they're installing with 10.2... who would want an old OS?

Qiranworms said:
I don't see this as any different from emulating OS X using PearPC on any other x86-based computer. Why does using an XBox to do it make it special? :p

Well, mostly because its an xbox. The xbox is essentially a pretty craptacular PC (733Mhz Pentium 3), but people want to try anyway because its the damned xbox.

mac_mogul said:
I don't think that this is real. Look at the screen shot of the "about this mac" window. Whoever took the screen shot was nice enough to magnify the Internet Exploder icon to where you cannot see the processor speed, but evidently, the xBox has a G3 in it :freak: Also, the first gen xBox only had 64 mb ram... the window counts 128, once again.. strange because OS X won't work on anything less than 128mb..:freak:

I think its just there to make people mess up their xBox's... besides... they're installing with 10.2... who would want an old OS?

I dont think that is a screen shot of the actual xbox at work. The processor and RAM incongruities are my main reasons, though there are others (including the mouse cursor). I believe that was just prepared to show what OSX should look like once its all done. I mean, the logistics involved with even taking a screenshot, let alone getting it off the xbox and onto the internet, through OSX if it were on an xbox would be staggeringly great, if not impossibly great.

And Mac Mogul, not everyone can afford the latest version of OSX :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom