Hung over?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kharn

Lord Techie,
Hung over?
I know I am, I had to much homebrew wine last night.

So who else is hung over and how bad?

Nope. I had a few glasses of wine with dinner last night. But, cut myself off before I could open another bottle.

But, I've been there many times "hung over" and in head ache and nausea he//.

I tend to drink a liter or so of water before bed. It helps rehydrate your brain over night, limiting the head ache. If you wake up in the middle of your sleep and have to pee, you'll be fine the next day. If you don't wake up to pee, you'll be hurting.

Another thing that always seems to make me feel better when I'm hung over is a nice tall ice cold glass of "Chocolate Milk". Thick and creamy and loaded with sugar... yummmm...

I do too, drink a bunch of water and/or piece of bread before you go to sleep. Then you're usually fine. If you're already hung over, take some ibuprofen and drink a bottle of gatorade. Some black coffee or tea will probably help a bit too.

craaaaaapppp, jisut back got back from ym ptbtboeh btoetheors brothers reception and i amgoign tbeo be to be stuffefd d in the mornig. morning. oh wow.

woooooooooooooooooooo! my bro is marries dasd married. yay!

Yep drank wine and watched movies with the wife. Headache is here but it's not too bad

Drink water and eat citrus fruit before bed or during the alcohol consumption. Problem solved.

How about I twist this into, who gets realy hungover and who does not, and How do you avoid the pain. I think Sydzy will be praying to the porcelain god.

ive never had a hangover, ive drank till i puked and drank some more, but never had a hangover
its weird i know

Good cure for the hangover. Accelerade (sp) I usually take this as a supplement for running as it has a good carb to protien ratio, and for sume reason if I mix a small glass(if i remember to) before I hit the rack after a fun night, its as if I never even drank. can be expensive though If you buy it for the purpose of hang over cure. its like 28 bucks for a small container of mix. But most stores here sell it in bottles too.

craaaaaapppp, jisut back got back from ym ptbtboeh btoetheors brothers reception and i amgoign tbeo be to be stuffefd d in the mornig. morning. oh wow.

woooooooooooooooooooo! my bro is marries dasd married. yay!

good times!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom