How do you dress?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wear whatever is cool, clean, and comfortable... pretty much in that order.

The warehouse I manage is hot (no AC), so cool is definately at the top of my list (at least through summer).

Comfortable, Cool, Clean, for me.

I'll wear a shirt twice before its washed as long as it doesn't smell. Then again, I'm a teenager.

gaara said:
Jeans and a t-shirt, with hoodies in the winter

Exactly!

I love my hoodies.......i'll wear them all fall, winter, and spring. Once it goes below 60 outside...I put one on.

FireFox said:
Exactly!

I love my hoodies.......i'll wear them all fall, winter, and spring. Once it goes below 60 outside...I put one on.

I love hoodies also and I would have put that but my mom threw away all my hoodies at the beginning of summer so now I have none :mad: .

But soon, very soon, I'll be getting more and I'll wear em even when its 80 =)

Kids wear them all the time here.... i hate them

possibly because they dont make any really big ones....... Im bigger than trotter i think...........

Flanker said:
I love hoodies also and I would have put that but my mom threw away all my hoodies at the beginning of summer so now I have none :mad: .

But soon, very soon, I'll be getting more and I'll wear em even when its 80 =)

I've worn them in Florida when it was 90+ (during Christmas time) out in the sun, and my family members thought I was crazy....I just love the feel of hoodies.

Me too...you can also go to stores such as "Ross Dress for Less" and get these kinds of deals all the time.
I shop clearance and shop w/ sales on. So i get American Eagle destriyed jeans (hols already in them and sand blasted) for like 10$ or maybe sometimes 5. I also have friens that work there so i get good deals. My shoes are skater and before i got my letterman jacket all i would wear was hoodies and beanies myself. I bought an American Eagle zip up jacket thats like a hoodie but its not the same :(

i once went swimmin in an outdoor pool on Jan. 3rd.....of course it was 85f and it was in florida :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom