How do you dress?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think, assuming he's thinking the same thing as me, is that it's a lot of overpriced preppy crap

I usually wear polo's with aeroplanes, and I need new pants (I've currently got ones that are ripped at the knees, and one that's ripped at the bottom of the leg from my racing bike)
and I keep my hair pretty short. I don't like shaggy hair.

Emily said:
I usually wear jeans, Led Zep t-shirts, hippie skirts. If my outfit's boring then I either wear a pink polka-dot purse or cool shoes.

WOW!!! Me too!!..

But since I am not as cool as Emily, I only wear regular shoes..

lol I just now noticed that she actually put 'cool shoes'

I was seeing this thing how to raise a male child to the age of 18, the average is $100,000......to raise a girl to the same age it's approximately $200,000 lol.....so for the sake of your wallet, you'd better hope you get a male child :p

Let us not even mention the 10:1 shoe ratio :D

I just wear whatever I grab out of the closet in the morning...my own style i guess. I don't waste my money on Abercrombie and Hollister. I have better things to spend money on.

thank you.. atleast one or two people here dont like that over priced preppy crap lol no offense but i think its a waste of money.. all your buying is a 60 dollar pair of jeans... 20 dollars for the jeans.. 40 dollars for them to say Hollister

i do the baggy pants, polo shirts, some skater wear, and skater shoes, pair of black and pair of white globes. i have one dress up outfit, one nice pair of shoes, but i only wear this on *rare* occasions. i have one black tie, thats it, one. mostly skater wear is what u'll see me wearing.

Dark Jeans or shorts and a t-shirt.....that actually fit. Just depends on what my definition of 'fit' is. My definition of fit is where the crotch doesn't go down to your knees and when you wear shorts they aren't capris.....also, your sleeves on your shirt don't get anywhere near your elbows and you aren't tripping over your shirt. I'm starting to like wearing hats..... :/

Edit: Oh yea...and as for shoes....skateboard shoes....I prefer Vans. The ones I currently have are vans...they're black.

beedubaya said:
I just wear whatever I grab out of the closet in the morning...my own style i guess. I don't waste my money on Abercrombie and Hollister. I have better things to spend money on.

If you know how to get deals, I can get 50$ shirts for 10$ and stuff like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom