How do I hide my IP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathangel2005

Beta member
How do I hide my IP? or make up a fake one? I dont want other people detecting my real IP. Any suggestion? I am a computer newbie and would really appreciate a step to step guide.

The problem with me is that I got banned from a forum for no reason. I emailed the host 4 times and got no reply. But I really want to go back to the forum again but the host banned my IP. Please help.

Well, what exactly do you want your IP hidden from? If your answer is everything, well... unfortunately you're pretty much out of luck. The only way is to use anonymous proxies on the internet which will assign you a different IP address, but even then THEY still have your IP address. As soon as packets leave your computer, SOMEONE will have your IP address.

Well, I am currently using the Secure-Tunnel to hide my IP and it let me go into the website I was previously banned from.

yeah just use a proxy, you will be right back in getting that ip banned in no time :D

i use Steganos Internet Anonym Pro 7. im sure there is still someway for plp to get my IP but it must take it a little harder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom